Gentle readers,
While you are bored witless and looking for any escape from tedium
kind enough to drop by hoping for a little top up of the BB wit, I am gallivanting on a flugeldumplingbinding trip to NY.
I do miss you all, but I'll be back soonish!
xoxo
BB
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope you find time to shop shop shop!
what! so jealous of your jetsetting ways, mine are sadly lacking at the mo. Ho hum, off to read more blogs...
PH -- Alas I blew my entire shopping budget at Postcard Tea -- you know on what! More on this wonderful folly soon.
LIB -- I know there's always glam in the life of LIB and her mum. (By the way, do you feel like her mum, her sister, her BFF?)
xoxo
BB
I am very definitely maaammmmaaaa
have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment